12/25/2009

The evening of Christmas

Merry Christmas everybody! I hope you all had a wonderfully blessed day and that the new life of Jesus accompanies you everyday of this year. I haven't had a Christmas in the states for two years now, and being back, I'm not really sure what Christmas feels like, or is supposed to feel like, anymore. None the less, I had a wonderful day. Still, I realize that on an evening like this one, years ago, I'd be over at a good friends house along with a few other good folks having a late-teen/early-twenties hallmark moment. So here's to all the people that I have been blessed to know, even if it was only so short: even if I don't have a physical place to return to that can be considered home, you all, even spread out over time zones and times of life, are the best sense of home anyone could hope for. Thank you for being who you are.

Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

At 12/26/09, 12:17 AM, Blogger Matti said...

Merry Christmas Cameron and God Bless you in all you are doing. Hopefully we'll meet up again soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home