10/03/2007

Moving...

So what does one pack when moving overseas for two years?

If you have any ideas, let me know:)

For sure, a lot of pants since there's no way I can get those there. Also, shoes (I picked up a pair last week at goodwill for six bucks!) I can take two bags to check in, and a carry on, and one personal item. I'm debating if my 50 liter backpack will be checked or carried on.

I don't want to take that much, and I know I can't take enough. I have a lot in my room that needs to go somewhere. I'm going to try to sell what I can, give away whatever won't offend my folks, and the rest goes in a box. But I don't have many days left. My car needs to sell, but no offers yet.

And I'm really tired.

Feels like college all over again. Huge projects all due on the same day. Doesn't look possible at all to get it all done, but some how the day comes and something gets turned in. Lord willing I can turn myself in. I'm looking forward to some semblance of rest when I get there.

But more about that later. For now, music and organizing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home