4/14/2008

Lo Salvamos

They saved him. When I got there today, the nurses had received hand made cards from his mom and family thanking them for saving their son. Apparently the wound I saw near his ear went out or came in through his mouth, he was hit in the leg, and he got a third shot somewhere else in the torso that ended in his spine. They don't know if he's paralyzed or not. Still, it looks like he's going to make it. They've transfered him from the clinic to an official hospital after he got out of critical mode yesterday.

I left the clinic really happy. There were 18 murders this last weekend (including three police officers) but I'm so glad he wasn't counted with them. I don't even know the guy, but I'm still glad he's alive. Thank you Lord for your mercy. Heal him completely and restore him anew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home